NC State University’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences has a new podcast series called Farms, Food, and You. …
On October 26–27, 2019, NC State’s 20th Annual Vermiculture Conference was held on Centennial Campus at The James B. …
Rhonda Sherman posted this article that was authored by Carla Davis June 29, 2017 | Author: Carla Davis, NC State University Sustainability …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- NC Pesticide Safety Education
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Schools & Child Care Facilities
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
National eXtension Resources
Partnerships and Organizations
- APHIS Pest Detection and Management Programs
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Pesticide Section
- NSF Center for Integrated Pest Management
- Pesticide Environmental Stewardship
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Pest Management
This factsheet discusses protoporphyrinogen oxidase (PPO)-inhibiting herbicide injury in soybean.
This factsheet discuses very-long-chain fatty acid synthesis-inhibiting herbicide injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses PS-II-inhibiting herbicide injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses HPPD and clomazine injury on soybean.
A table of efficacy rankings for preemergence herbicides labeled for use in nursery crops and/or …
Green fruitworm description, life cycle, damage, and control.
This factsheet describes the small hive beetle, its life cycle and how to prevent infestations …
The varroa mite (Varroa destructor) is the most serious pest of honey bee colonies worldwide. …